Our proprietary blend specifically formulated for NeutraFog foggers makes our product the ultimate RTU preventative PM solution
The active ingredients in Neutra-Spore A are Hydrogen Peroxide and Peracetic Acid.
- Neutra-Spore A is an ideal product for preventing bacterial, fungal, or algal blooms, it immediately breaks down harmful spores that could crops and ornamentals.
Neutra-SPORE A has a fast-acting oxidation process and is specifically designed for broad-spectrum applications.
- By incorporating Neutra-Spore A into your IPM, and using it before a fungal outbreak, creates a more prepared and maintained growing operation.
Neutra-SPORE A is effective against the following pathogens:
- Uncinula (Powdery Mildew)
- Wilts & Blight
- Ralstonia solanacearum (brown rot, bacterial wilt)
- Sclerotinia sclerotiorum
- Tobacco mosaic
- Bacterial spots and rots
- Botrytis (grey mold)
- Downy Mildew
- Leaf spot
- Phytophthora (blights, rots)
- Powdery Mildew
Features, Advantages &; Benefits:
- Fast acting - visible results minutes after application.
- Excellent prevention and PM control
Timing of Application:
- Apply Neutra-Control B as soon as spores are detected.
- Apply in 7-10 day intervals to maintain control
Repeat application as necessary
Fluid Bag Doses :
- T-250 ( 6 x Full Blasts )
- T-500 ( 3 x Full Blasts )
- Pro-1500 ( 1 x Full Blast )
Storage and Disposal:
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
- Store in a cool dry location
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS DANGER:
- Corrosive. Causes skin burns. Causes irreversible eye damage.
- Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled.
- Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist.
- Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.