Neutra-Control B works in multiple ways:
Our proprietary blend specifically formulated for NeutraFog foggers with Organishield’s proprietary ingredients makes our product the ultimate RTU pest control solution
The active ingredient in Neutra-Control B is Sucrose Octanoate Esters by OrganiShieldTM which is environmentally safe and Bee-friendly.
Its action disrupts the waxy outer layer (cuticle) of mites and soft-bodied insects, causing the insect or mite to dry out or dehydrate and expire by contact. Target pests cannot build a tolerance to Neutra-Control B.
Susceptible pests to Neutra-Control B include but are not limited to any type of mite, aphids, caterpillars, glassy-winged sharpshooters, Fungus Gnats, Thrips, Whiteflies, Psyllid, and Asian Citrus Psyllid, Sciarid Flies.
Neutra-Control B is applied through our unique fogging application which results in the target pests drying; it breaks down into inert substances, (Water, fatty acids, CO2) while leaving no residue in or on the plants or areas sprayed making Neutra-Control B a day of harvest safe product.
Neutra-Control B is an environmentally sustainably made product. It is the only fogging product on the market containing this proprietary active ingredient by NeutrafogTM which contains no oils and is growing medium and water supply safe.
Neutra-Control B is not toxic or otherwise harmless to mammals or other non-target organisms.
Features, Advantages &; Benefits:
- Fast acting - visible results minutes after application.
- Deadly to hundreds of problem pests, including aphids, whiteflies, and mites.
- Apply, harvest, and eat fruits and vegetables the same day.
- Gentle on beneficial insects.
- Excellent prevention and infestation control on both ornamental and edible crops.
- pest control derived from natural plant sugars.
Timing of Application:
- Apply Neutra-Control B as soon as pest is observed.
- Apply in 7-10 day intervals to maintain control
- Repeat application as necessary
Fluid Bag Doses :
- T-250 ( 6 x Full Blasts )
- T-500 ( 3 x Full Blasts )
- Pro-1500 ( 1 x Full Blast )
Storage and Disposal:
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
- Store in cool dry location
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.