Neutra-Control A works in multiple ways:
- As a physical coating providing a barrier of defense against fungal attacks
By killing existing insects, their larvae, and eggs on contact and by utilizing the plants natural protection to control and repel insects
Neutra-Control A has a unique and proprietary formula that uses organic corn and soybean oils (as well as sunflower, almond, and coconut oils) and a splash of citric acid to provide a non-toxic formula that will blend easily without separating.
Our highly effective product is also easy on the environment and qualifies for EPA registration exemption as a minimum risk pesticide under FIFRA 25(b).
When used as directed, Neutra-Control A is:
- Safe to use on clones until harvest
- Safe to use around bees, ladybugs, and other beneficial's
- Not harmful to the environment and can be used around pets and people
Neutra-Control A is also:
- Versatile - can be used on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, and in all types of cannabis growing facilities.
- Easy-to-use: Our RTU fluid bags are easily attachable to the Neutrafogger.
- Tested: The efficacy of Neutra-Control A has been studied extensively in grows and provided exceptional results.
For use as a biopesticide (insecticide, miticide) a wide range of crops.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
For use against Spider Mites (Tetranychidae), Aphids (Aphidoidea), Whitefly (Aleyrodoidea)
Food-Grade Oils Fuel This Biopesticide!
Early morning or evening.
Do not fog during high temperatures (over 85°F)
Indoors: Make sure the main lights are off.
Fluid Bag Doses :
- T-250 ( 6 x Full Blasts )
- T-500 ( 3 x Full Blasts )
- Pro-1500 ( 1 x Full Blast )
Storage: Store in a cool location, out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.