Neutra-Spore B works in multiple ways:
Our proprietary blend specifically formulated for NeutraFog foggers makes our product the ultimate RTU reactive PM solution
- The active ingredients in Neutra-Spore B are Hydrogen Peroxide and Peracetic Acid, Caprylic acid, Mono and di-potassium salts of phosphorous acid
- Neutra-Spore B is an ideal product for combating bacterial, fungal, or algal blooms, it immediately breaks down harmful spores that could crops and ornamentals.
- Neutra-Spore B has a fast-acting oxidation process and is specifically designed for broad-spectrum applications.
- By incorporating Neutra-Spore B into your IPM, and using it during a fungal outbreak, it quickly eliminates the final bloom and minimizes the potential harm to your crops.
By combining these active ingredients Neutra-SPORE B provides broad-spectrum protection against bacterial and fungal diseases in an RTU fluid bag during crop growing season.
Determine crop sensitivity by spraying a small area of foliage before using it on large scale. If mixing with other pesticides, determine compatibility and plant sensitivity by following compatibility and plant sensitivity tests.
Features, Advantages &; Benefits:
- Fast-acting - visible results minutes after application.
- Excellent prevention and PM control
Timing of Application:
- Apply Neutra-Control B as soon as spores are detected.
- Apply in 7-10 day intervals to maintain control
Repeat application as necessary
Fluid Bag Doses :
- T-250 ( 6 x Full Blasts )
- T-500 ( 3 x Full Blasts )
- Pro-1500 ( 1 x Full Blast )
Storage and Disposal:
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
- Store in a cool dry location
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS DANGER:
- Corrosive. Causes skin burns. Causes irreversible eye damage.
- Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled.
- Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist.
- Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.